- Domestic orders are weak: Balances measuring domestic activity have shown little net overall change, and while they are in positive territory suggesting growth, domestic activity is not yet back to levels seen before the recession in 2007
- Exporting activity has increased: a further rise in exporting activity among both service sector and manufacturing firms
- Confidence among businesses remains lower than before the recession in 2007
- Fewer firms are looking to raise prices
- 37% of all firms reported inflation as a concern.
- Compared to Q1, the number of manufacturers concerned with exchange rates rose sharply from 38% to 52%