- 52% of firms believe that the eurozone crisis will have a significant influence on their business in 2012 and 2013
- 35% believe that the disadvantages of rules and regulations imposed by Brussels outweigh the benefits of being part of the Single Market
- 78% of businesses believe that it is relatively easy to do business with other countries in Europe
- 62% of firms believe it is easy to trade with the USA & Canada
- 60% of firms believe it is easy to trade with Australia and New Zealand
- 44% of businesses find it difficult to trade with Brazil, 52% with Central and South America (excluding Brazil)
- 63% find it difficult to trade with Russia.