Regional Gross Disposable Household Income (GDHI) 2010 – ONS
- In 2010 GDHI per head was above the UK average (£15,709) in England as a whole and in three NUTS1 regions: London, the South East and East of England.
- Between 2009 and 2010 the rate of annual growth in GDHI per head increased in all NUTS1 regions except for the North East.
- In 2010, Wales, London and the South West had the highest annual growth in GDHI per head at 3.3 per cent.
- Of the 37 NUTS2 sub-regions, in 2010 Inner London had the highest GDHI per head (£23,846) while West Midlands had the lowest (£12,678).
- Of the 139 NUTS3 areas, in 2010 Inner London – West had the highest GDHI per head (£33,323) while Nottingham had the lowest (£10,702).