A Better Retailing Climate: Towards Sustainable Retail
- A Better Retailing Climate was launched in April 2008 setting out the retail sector’s collective environmental ambitions
- The 2012 report has has just been released on the British Retaiil Consortium site
- GDP fell by 0.2 per cent between the third and fourth quarters of 2011
- In the full year 2011, the economy grew by 0.9 per cent, less than half the 2.1 per cent growth seen in 2010
Gross Domestic Product Preliminary Estimate – Q4 2011
- If the OBR economic growth and ONS population growth forecasts are correct, GDP per capita is not set to return to its 2007 level of £23,744 per person until 2016, says the TUC.