GDP per capita in the Member States ranged from 44% to 271% of the EU27 average in 2010
- In 2010, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita in Luxembourg was more than two and a half times the EU27 average
- The Netherlands recorded a level one third above the average.
- Ireland, Denmark, Austria and Sweden were between 20% and 30% above the EU27 average
- Belgium, Germany and Finland were between 15% and 20% above average
- The United Kingdom and France registered GDP per capita around 10% above the EU27 average
- Italy, Spain and Cyprus were around the average