I’m still not sure if this type of information is any use to me or not.
- UK net worth at the end of 2010 is valued at £7.3 trillion, an increase of 10.5 per cent from 2009
- Households and non-profit institutions serving households (NPISH) sector have the highest net worth of £7.7 trillion
- Residential buildings has increased by 5.2 per cent and remain the most valuable asset at £4.3 trillion
- Commercial, industrial and other buildings (CIO), are the assets with the largest increase of £245.1 billion from the previous year
- Central government net debt is -£547.1 billion