Life expectancy for men in Kensington and Chelsea is nearly six years more than for men in Brent (although the gap narrows a bit if I make it to 65).
- Life expectancy was highest in Kensington and Chelsea and lowest in Glasgow City in each period between 2004–06 and 2008–10
- On average life expectancy at birth in local areas improved by 1.2 years for males and 1.0 year for females
- At age 65 the average increase in local areas was 1.0 year for men and 0.9 years for women
- The gap between the local areas with the highest and lowest life expectancies increased between 2004–06 and 2008–10
- At birth the gap increased from 12.5 to 13.5 years for males and from 10.1 to 11.8 years for females